These are replacement John Guest push fit fittings as fitted from new on the MK2 White Plastic Housing by the manufacturers - Triflow Concepts®
This is a 2 pack set - comprising of :-
1 x 3/8" push fit fitting for the inlet.
1 x 1/4" push fit fitting for the outlet
The fitting instructions are as follows:-
• Turn off the supply of water to the Housing at the Blue handled Isolation valve.
• Turn on the filter tap to reduce the pressure in the housing.
• Cut the BLUE pipe and the GREEN pipe next to the old fitting, (this gives a new end to the pipe work).
• Change and replace one fitting at a time, so they don't get fitted to the wrong inlet/outlet.
• Undo the old fitting anti-clockwise and re-fit the new fitting clockwise - DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
• Repeat this procedure on the other fitting.
• Push the relevant pipes into the fittings, MAKING SURE THEY ARE PUSHED FULLY IN.
• Turn on water at the Blue handled Isolation valve, leaving the filter tap ON to avoid pressure build up.
• When water starts to flow through the filter tap, turn it off.
• Check for leaks.
• Try to keep the inlet and outlet pipes entering into the housing horizontal.