Flojet Bottled Water Dispensing System - 5000 series
The new and improved 5000 series System is Flojet's premium bottled water dispensing system. When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where portable potable water is needed.
The 5000 series system is also designed for convenience-the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance.
The Genuine Flojet bottled water system is ideal where portability is key.
Pump recipe-quality water from commercial bottles to ensure better-tasting hot and cold beverages. The new 5000 Series Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers, espresso carts and portable sinks or any use requiring portable potable water.
The 5000 Series Bottled Water System is also designed for convenience. The pump automatically shuts off when the water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored. Its compact size supports easy mounting.
B. Suction Wand and Hose Assembly with adjustable in height container cap.
C. Discharge Tube - 20 ft (6.1m) 1/4 in. (6.35mm) OD
D. Compression nut and sleeve.
E. Wall power transformer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Long-Life Motor: Ensures years of reliable operation.
• Flojet Diaphragm Pump: Runs dry without damage, extending pump life.
• Quick Connect Port: Speeds installation and replacement of suction and discharge tubing.
• Quiet Operation: Minimizes noise pollution with noise-dampening rubber feet.
• Thermal Overload Protection: Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
FOR HOME AND COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES
• In coffee shops around the world, genuine Flojet Bottled Water Systems deliver recipe-quality water for more than two million cups of coffee a day.
• Proven electric diaphragm pump technology ensures operational excellence, with more than seven million units in service.
• Flojet brands build on 40 years of operational excellence and applications expertise, with a broad range of solutions for the food and beverage industry.